Standing kickback lunge exercise is excellent for providing balance and equilibrium within your own body. It works directly on your buttocks and thighs. Ensure that to keep your leg and foot participated. Engage your heart during the present also.
Perfect Butt Workout Click Here.
How to do
- Get into a standing position with the hands in the front of one’s torso at prayer pose.
- Exhale and lift up your arms along with your ears along with your palms facing one another when stepping your leg back.
- Sink your knee into a lunge. Stick to the ball of your rear foot and also maintain your feet facing forwards. At precisely exactly the exact same time frame, return both hands to the beachfront location.
- Perform 12 lunges. Over the last rep, maintain back your leg and pulse upward and down 1-2 times.
- Repeat to the other hand.
We have shared the quick tutorial of Standing kickback lunge that will help you in building your butt and thigh muscles. Add this effective exercise to your workout routine to get the best result. All the best and stay strong. Buildingbeast.