In a huge world, I wish I were slightly taller. Height doesn’t really matter a lot in this world but people with small height have a desire to gain height. Height does not symbolize your personality and achievements. If we talk about some great people, Lady Gaga a popular singer is of 5’1″, One of the greatest freedom fighters of India Mahatma Gandhi is of 5’5″. These people have their heart touching personality in the world which comes from hard work and dedication not from how long you are. Basically height depends upon your genetics. But what if you want to increase height anyway? Is there any natural way to grow? The answer is Yes.
According to the study, Many short people have increased their height by exercising daily. When it comes to yoga it is the best cure to 90 percent of the problem in the world. Today we will talk about the best yoga exercises to increase height. Before getting started I just want you to keep in mind that height doesn’t matter. God has made you beautiful and good, focus on your goals and you will be unstoppable. Let’s get started.
Benefits of yoga exercises
- Releases growth hormones- Yoga exercises activate your growth hormones which help you in height growth. Today we will talk about these yoga exercises to increase height.
- Stretches your muscles- It helps you in stretching your muscles and avoids several body pain. It also avoids any type of muscle pain in the body.
- Improves your posture- Yoga helps you in improving your body postures. Yess there are different yoga exercises that stretch your body part and helps you in improving posture.
- Keeps you active- Performing 2 to 3 yoga exercises in the morning will keep you the active whole day. It also detoxifies your whole body and makes you feel fresh and comfortable.
Yoga exercises to increase height
The yoga exercise which helps in stretching your whole body muscles. Tadasana is a well known effective yoga exercise which generates pressure in the body muscles and results in the production of growth hormone. It would be the best yoga exercise to increase your height. Have a look at the tutorial of this yoga.
How to do
- Stand straight on the floor with your feet together and hands on the sides.
- Now breathe in and raise your both arms together in an upward direction.
- Slowly stand on your toes and stretch your body upward as fae as you can. Keep your arms and legs straight during the exercise.
- Get back to the initial position by breathing out and repeat the exercise 2 to 3 times.
2. Sarvang Asana (Head stand)
The other best yoga exercise also known as Head stand. It generates pressure in your pituitary glands which helps in activating growth hormones. Add this into your best yoga exercises to increase height. Let’s get started.
How to do
- Lie down straight on your back with your hands on the sides.
- Now slowly lift your lower body and back portion upward so that your weight is supported by your shoulders and arms.
- Straight your legs and spine and stay in the posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Get back down to the flat position and repeat the exercise.
- If you feel any pain during exercise then reduce the time level.
3. Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
Bhujangasana is the best yoga exercise that strengthens your back. It is a great exercise to improve the flexibility of your spine. Also, helps in maintaining good posture. This exercise stretches the muscles of every body part and helps in increasing height. Let’s have a look at the procedure of this yoga exercise.
How to do
- Lie down on the floor with your face towards the floor and feet together.
- Breathe in and stretch your upper body without moving your lower portion.
- Keep your hands perpendicular to the floor to stabilize your upper body during the stretch.
- Look forward and feel the stretch in your neck.
- Hold the pose for 15 to 30 seconds and then breathe out.
4. Marjaryasana (Cat Pose)
To increase height one more best yoga exercise is Marjaryasana. It targets your spine and increases its flexibility. It also strengthens our shoulder muscles and helps in improving blood circulation. Stress and anxiety can be easily removed by doing this awesome exercise. Have a look at the tutorial of this yoga.
How to do
- Sit comfortably with your knees down on the floor.
- Now keep your hands down on the floor to make a cat pose.
- Slowly arc your spine upward and hold the pose.
- Now breathe in as you look forward and breathe out as look down. Repeat the same procedure again.
- Hold the pose for 20 to 30 sec and then return back to the initial position.
One of the best yoga also called tree pose. Vrikshasana helps you refresh your mind and body, makes you feel calm and stress-free. If you want to increase your height and improve your mind coordination then this yoga will be the best for you. Let’s have a look at how to perform this yoga.
How to do
- Stand straight with your feet together and your arms at the sides.
- Now stretch your arms upward and join them to make namaste pose.
- Also, bend your right leg and place its sole near the left leg root.
- Balance your body in one leg and hold the pose for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Paschimotan Asana
Paschimotan Asana is the best yoga exercise to make your body healthy. It targets your thigh muscles and neck portion which helps in releasing of growth hormone. Please avoid this yoga if you are suffering from back pain. Let’s start this yoga.
How to do
- Sit on the ground with your legs straight together. Breathe in.
- Now while breathing out bend forward and grab your toes with your hands.
- Make sure to keep your back straight and try to touch your head on your knees.
- Also, avoid bending your knees.
- Stretch for a while and then return back to the initial position.
7. Ujjayi Pranayama
The exercise to cure various breathing problems is Ujjayi pranayama. It improves your breathing process which activates the glands. It helps in increasing positivity in the body. Have a look at this effective yoga.
How to do
- Lie down comfortably on the floor.
- Make sure that you are breathing properly using your nose.
- Now normally breathe in and out with your mouth shut.
Natrajasana one of the best body twists yoga exercise. It targets our neck and abdominal part. It also helps in improving the flexibility of our spine. Every age guy can easily do this yoga. Let’s have a look at how to do this yoga exercise.
How to do
- Stand straight on the floor with your feet together.
- Now raise your right leg backward and grab your toes with your right hand.
- Bend your upper body to balance and keep your left hand straight forward.
- Breathe properly during the whole exercise and stretch for 15 to 30 seconds then switch the legs.
Today with the help of this article we gave the 8 best yoga exercises to increase your height naturally. According to the study, many people have increased their height with effective yoga exercises. We have analyzed the best and effective yoga poses that will help you in increasing height naturally. Perform these yoga exercises daily and you will observe the result. All the best and stay healthy. Grow with buildingbeast.
Also, read our article on Full body workout at home Click Here